Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gulf War Illness Confirmed

Ok, now which wing of the political party do you suppose was behind the suppression of Gulf War Illness?  Is this what the Republicans call supporting the troops?  If I were a troop, I would probably not vote for Republicans, knowing that if I got sick because I served, that they would not take care of me. -O.L.

Thomas D. Williams

Panel: Gulf War Illness Confirmed

http://www.truthout.org/111808A

Thomas D. Williams, Truthout: "A federal health panel released conclusions Monday that evidence strongly and consistently indicates hundreds of thousands of US troops in the first Gulf War contracted long-term illnesses from use of pills, given by their own military to protect them from effects of chemical weaponized nerve agents, and from their military's pesticide use during deployment."

No comments: